Automation technology can no longer be imagined without photoelectric sensors as “artificial eyes”. They are used where a reliable and non-contact detection of the exact position of objects is required. The material of the object to be detected is of no importance. Compared to inductive sensors, photoelectric sensors have a much greater sensing zone.
- Simple alignment due to visible red light
- Versions for the use in hygienic applications
- LED display to check operation, switching status and function
- Setting process saves time and cost during set-up
- Extensive range of system components for easy and secure mounting